Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Google Docs

I have posted a study guide to our exam Friday in Health.  As part of this assignment I posted a collaborative study guide.  This is designed to allow the students to ask (and answer) questions to me and each other.  This is more or less in the trial stages now because it is probably too late to actually help for this exam.  We don't have class until Thursday and I will be out of class for an articulation.  It is there and up and running and in the future should work great.

Click here for my page

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for an online collaborative study guide. It helps students reduce the number of excuses they have for not having the material to study for exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great concept that entices students to find answers and work together.

    ReplyDelete